1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people
Questions I have to answer:
1) Who is your favorite character that you've ever created?
um...This is difficult for me because I don't create many stand alone characters. I have a strange habit of creating huge genealogies that span centuries. Seriously, I have several notebooks full of huge, complicated, and completely fictitious family-trees. Some of the characters in those are developed, but the large majority aren't. If I have to go with one . . . maybe Liadann Midgard; she was a demoness with precognition in a LARP I did with friends. I'm also fond of the "keigo-ghost", which isn't so much of a character. It's more of an inside joke with my friend who hates keigo (formal Japanese).
2) What zodiac animal are you?
Chinese zodiac, yes? I'm a ram.
My sun sign is Virgo though.
3) What would you do with a million dollars?
Pay off school debts! With the rest . . .If I was smart I would save it for the future (...grad school maybe?). I'm not always smart, however, and I'd be really tempted to go shopping (kimono & kitsuke supplies, books, CDs/ itunes, movies, books, clothes, shoes, books, electronics, games, did I say books?) or go traveling!
4) What is your favorite song?
...As in just one? um....I really don't know. I just had about 5 different songs pop up in my head. My favorite artist is currently Florence & The Machine, but I have a huge range of artist and styles I like (eclectic really describes my music collection) so it really depends on my mood.
5) What is your favorite movie?
If I want a happy movie then it's "Love Actually", hands down. If I'm in a different mood then maybe "The Lion in Winter" or "V for Vendetta".
6) What would be your dream job?
hmm...One of three things: either a) something where I can live abroad (most likely in Japan) or travel frequently, b) something which would involve me singing, or c) sometype of curator for a historical costume/ textile museum or exhibit!
7) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
This is really impossible for me to answer. Can I opt for a world tour? There are far two many countries in the world that I want to see!
High on the list: Austria, (return to) Japan, New Zealand, Canada, (return to) Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, UK, Spain, Portugal, Italy, (return to) France, Morocco, Kenya, South Africa, Egypt, Jordan, UAE, Syria, Georgia, Russia, (return to) Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador, Columbia, Argentina, Panama, Puerto Rico, Germany, Switzerland, Slovenia, Greece, China, Korea, Cambodia, Thailand, Australia, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ghana, Ukraine, Croatia, Turkey, India, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Taiwan, The Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore, Poland . . .
I'd pretty much travel anywhere (or better yet everywhere) if I had the means.
8) If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would be less critical of myself and others.
9) Who is your role model?
This might sound cliche, but honestly, my mom.
10) What is your favorite piece of literature?
...There are too many! I've already created a monster list in question 7! Basically, books are like my babies and it's impossible for me to choose between my favorites. I'll read almost anything in any genre though I have a preference for fantasy, sci-fi, history (non-fiction), historical-fiction, most other forms of fiction, and biographies.
1) Who is your favorite fictional character (from any media)?
2) What foods do you not like (or like least)?
3) What item could you not live without?
4) What five fictional or historical people would you want on your team for doge-ball?
5) Would you rather be stranded in the desert or on an island?
6) If you could have ANY mode or transportation (real or fictional) what would you choose?
7) Who is your favorite historical person?
8) If you had to change your hair color, what color would you choose?
9) If you could have a chat with a historical or fictional character who would it be?
10) If you could choose any person as an art teacher (or any subject you prefer: math, language, dance, voice, etc) who would you choose?